How to rank a Fiverr gig in 2020 - Techobey

Latest

Monday, November 25, 2019

How to rank a Fiverr gig in 2020

How to rank a Fiverr gig in 2020

How to rank a Fiverr gig in 2020



In this article, I will talk about the top two secrets to rank your Fiverr gigs and increases your sales well the first secret is choosing the right and relevant keyword in your gig URL while using the highly searched and related keywords gig URL help increase your gig ranking revenue whenever you are creating a new gig.

the very first title of sure gig become its URL once you have created a gig you can change the gig title many times but you cannot change its URL and the only way to change the URL is to remove the existing gig and create the new one so we should be careful while creating the gig and make sure we use the right keywords in the gigs URL so for a better understanding I will give you an example.

in this example, I'm going  to make I think about the keyword research and if I say that my gig title is I will do profitable keyword research for your website then this same title will become the URL of this gig and here you can see the gig URL which is fiverr.com/ your user name / do profitable keyword research for your website which is same as your gig title so if you'll give you and I don't have the relevant and highly searched keywords which are related to your gig then there are low chances of getting ranked on on the Fiverr so what is the first thing you should do that is a do proper keyword research find out the highly searched keywords which buyer search and Fiverr to find out your services as I was talking about the keeper research related key so I will say that on the Fiverr the buyers use these following keywords and to find out my service which are.
  • SEO keyword research
  • Long-tail keywords
  • LSI keywords
  • Amazon keyword research

so now I have to create a gig and I have to make sure that I'm going to use all of these keywords in the very first title of my gig because then later these keywords will become the URL of my gig so let's see okay if I say that this is my gig title which is I will do SEO keyword research long tail unless  Amazon keyword research here you can see in the image I have used all of the relevant and highly searched keywords related to my service in the gig title and now if you see what will be the gig URL, yeah and here you can see the gig URL is having all of the keywords in it so having the relevant and highly searched keywords in your gig URL is a positive factor for your gig ranking.

the number two secret is rename your gig images with the keywords for example if I say I'm going to use this image for my keyword research related gig and if you see the name of this image of so strange so what I have to do I have to rename this image with gig related keywords and here you can see that I have I have used all of the gig related keywords in the image name and when I will use this image for my gig it will also be a positive factor for its ranking for tags.

open some popular gigs related to your niche and copy these tags to your gig make sure that the first tag should be from your gig title so I hope you really liked these two secrets and you know most of the people don't know about them but they have a little impact on your gig ranking I hope you like my article